Thursday, August 21, 2014

Online Card Classes - Stretch Your Stamps 2, Bonus Day!

I don't have any watercolor materials so I struggled to find something to do to participate in Bonus Day.  I finally came up with paper piecing.  I only pieced on part of the stamp, but I think it looks adorable!  I used the My Favorite Things Wednesday Sketch as inspiration for the layout.

Print

MFTWSC190

I used My Favorite Things Mouse in the House, It's Your Birthday Stamp and Lawn Fawn's Let's Polka paper for the mouse's shirt and the background.  I think it turned out super cute!


I am also entering this into the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge - Anything Goes!

Simon Monday Challenge Blog

1 comment:

  1. Darling birthday card! The image is so cute! Thank you so much for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. Hugs, Sandra

    ReplyDelete