Saturday, August 16, 2014

Online Card Classes - Stretch Your Stamps 2, Day 9 - Floral and Floral Builder Stamps

I don't really have the same style floral builder stamps as were used in Day 9's class, my floral builder stamps are really more for coloring than just straight up stamping.  I found a few stamps in my set that worked well with the Create a Window Hello Wreath by Julie Ebersole inspiration.

I used Lawn Fawn's Blissful Botanicals and Petite Florals to create my window.  I didn't think I would be brave enough to alter sentiments as suggested by Jennifer Rzasa on Day 3, but I felt like the Love You portion of Lawn Fawn's Love You Tons sentiment would work well in the window I created.  I bravely cut my stamp and I am pleased with how it turned out.  I added some twine and a button to finish off the card.


No comments:

Post a Comment