Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Online Card Classes - Day 8 Graphic Stamps

I've been really busy lately with some family stuff and visiting friends in Charleston. I finally had time to watch more videos in the Stretch Your Stamps 2 class from Online Card Classes.  I was inspired by the Ombre Repeat Stamping Love You card by Kristina Werner.

Using Paper Smooches Borderlicious chevron like stamp, I created an ombre like background using Memento Dew Drops (rose bud, angel pink, lulu lavender, grape jelly, danube blue, summer sky, bamboo leaves, new sprout, dandelion, cantaloupe, and tangelo).  I stamped the Borderlicious stamp in reverse directions for each color.  I used the Paper Smooches Scripty Saying hello stamp to add a greeting.  I heat embossed the hello stamp with silver Ranger embossing powder.  I also used the silver embossing powder to mat my flag because I didn't think it stood out enough.  I added a couple of silver embossed details to the background image for a little fun.  It came from the Technique Tuesday Incredible stamp set.




1 comment:

  1. Love this! Such a cool use of this stamp! Going to have to try something like it

    ReplyDelete