Tuesday, July 3, 2018

Ellie's Bookmark for Daddy

Ellie loves to color these days.  I saw a fun pin on Pinterest that masks off some words and lets the kid color everywhere and when you remove the masks white words are left behind.  I thought Ellie would have fun creating something like this and decided on a bookmark for her Daddy. 

I used the My Favorite Things LLD Stitched Alphabet and Pretty Pink Posh Stitched Duo 1 tag die.  There is some glitter brush on the heart too, but you can't really see that with the pictures.






5 comments:

  1. oh WOW!! what gorgeous bookmarks Ellie!! I am sure your Daddy loves these!! the colours are fabulous!!

    thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Kids Vacation Challenge
    Luv
    Lols x x x
    great idea Heather!! love the masking!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ellie this is fantastic ! I love all the fun colours you have used and I bet your dad loves it.
    Thank you for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp Kids Vacation Challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow your coloring is so so pretty! Wonderful tags and beautiful design!♡
    Thank you for playing with us at Simon Says Stamp Kids Summer Vacation Challenge!

    Marge

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! What a beautiful tag! You did such a great job here and I love how your artwork is so full of color. I'm sure your dad will treasure it forever! Thank you for sharing your talents with us for the Simon Says Stamp Kids Summer Vacation Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow, Ellie you are a crafting superstar and did a great job on that amazing bookmark, I'm sure Daddy loved it. Thank you so much for sharing with us at the Simon Says Stamp Summer Vacation Challenge xxx

    ReplyDelete