Thursday, March 31, 2016

Pop Up Box Card

I've seen several pop up box cards around the blogs lately and I think they are really fun.  Recently Power Poppy had a tutorial on creating a pop up box card and I decided to give it a chance.  I needed to make a thank you for my mom for all the hard work she put in for my baby shower.  (Which was February 28 - I'm kind of behind.  I made a lot of other thank yous first.)




Supplies used:

Mama Elephant - Picket Fence Die
Lawn Fawn - Stitched Borders Die
Lil Inker Designs - Border Builders Dies
My Favorite Things - Adorable Elephants Stamps & Dies
My Favorite Things - Lucky Prints Paper
Copic Markers

I'm entering this card into the Markerpop's Challenge #91 Critters.

MarkerPOP! Challenge #91: Critters

As well as Simon Says Stamp's Wednesday Challenge Anything Goes.

Simon Wednesday Challenge Blog




2 comments:

  1. Adorable!! Such a fabulous design! Too cute!

    Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!

    hugs...
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness.. This is so cute!!! What a fun idea. Thanks for joining us at markerpop!

    ReplyDelete