Monday, July 27, 2015

Shimmer Cardstock

Oh, how I love shimmer cardstock!  I wish I could use it on everything.  When I saw the Monday Challenge from Simon Says Stamp I thought it would be perfect.  To make it even more fun, I used my Copics to color a flower from Power Poppy's Azalea stamp set.  I cut out the image with Lil Inker Designs Stitched Rectangles and matted with more shimmer paper!  The sentiment, from Clearly Besotted's Sweet Little Sentiments, was heat embossed in Ranger liquid platinum.


I'm entering this card into Simon Says Stamps Monday Challenge: No Ordinary Paper.

Simon Monday Challenge Blog

I'm also entering it into MarkerPop's Challenge #74: Anything Goes.

1 comment:

  1. What a darling card. The shimmer cardstock looks amazing! Thank you so much for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. Hugs, Sandra

    ReplyDelete