Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Hello

While coming up with an idea for a project for Lil' Inker Designs Monthly Meet Up Challenge, I realized that I apparently have an obsession with their dies.  I have a lot of dies, but only 2 stamp sets!  For the card I used Stitched Mats: Long & Skinny Rectangles dies, Border Builders Die,  Scattered Sequins Die, and the hello sentiment from Darling Diamonds stamp set.


I am of course entering this into the monthly meet up challenge.


I am also entering this into the Simon Say Stamp Monday Challenge: No Rules.

Simon Monday Challenge Blog

2 comments:

  1. Well this is MOST fabulous!!! Thanks so much for joining us at the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog! - Ashli :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heather, this is so colorful and delightful! Thank you so much for sharing this with us and linking it to our Monthly Meet Up Challenge! I really enjoyed coming by your blog to see it! Awesome use of the Long & Skinny Rectangles and then cut with the Border Builder Dies!!! I LOVE THAT!!!

    ReplyDelete