Monday, October 6, 2014

More Online Card Classes - Copics for Card Makers

Day 5 - Coloring Skin, Hair and Clothing



Day 8 - Using Practice Sheet Images

I really loved the way that Jennifer McGuire used the Clearly Besotted flower image and made it look like it was fussy cut all the way around, but actually wasn't.  The sentiment is from Lawn Fawn's Blissful Botanicals.  The border was created with a Cuttlebug embossing folder which I then inked with Versamark Ink and embossed with Ranger Liquid Platinum embossing powder.  I also embossed the edges of the matted panel, which you can't really see well on this view.


Day 9 - Backgrounds

I love the way Sandy Allnock created the clouds in the Backgrounds lesson.  I've never had much luck creating background with my Copics, but with Sandy's help I think the one below turned out pretty nice.



I used Lawn Fawn's Critters Down Under for the kangaroo and sentiment.  I used the balloons from the practice sheet.  I used Sandy's idea of using Copic Multiliners to make it appear like the kangaroo is holding the balloon strings.  I again used Jennifer McGuire's technique of using the same color Copics to create a matching mat.

I am entering this card into the MarkerPOP Challenge #53 Anything Goes.

Challenge #53

I'm learning so much in this class!

No comments:

Post a Comment